Sunday, February 13, 2005

For I walked through the valley of the shadow.

It's kind of interesting walking in the middle of a crouded city when no one is around. And for some reason it takes me back to zombies. I keep seeing myself in some crossed version of Dawn of the Dead and Halflife 2. It's a little odd to be waiting for masses of zombified college students, but I don't think I'm so far off. But I just can't shake that feeling as I walk to work. I'm not hiding, but if anyone's out there, it's me and the cars, mostly. I only walk past two or three people EVER, and they seem like the same ones. It takes me back to Ravenholm...

And that's how it was on the way to and from work today. Waiting for the zombies. I have nothing better to do, and there isn't much to think about... But it seems that there is a fear of the outdoors here... Up on campus everyone is out in the open, walking, or the few that ride their bikes... But down in the streets, the avenues and the straight aways, you couldn't catch anyone alive out on the street. It doesn't do much to subdue the thoughts when the crows of Ravenholm craw in my ears...

But it does make for a fun and interesting walk...

I have Solid Edge v15 on my computer now. I've long wanted a 3-d modeling software that I could use (having it was easy, just neve knew how to use it). I have some fun things lined up for it. If I can ever find the time. It's amazing how much time existing seems to take up. Between work and school and sleep there isn't much time for anything else. It's a wonder that I get anything done. The days are running together and not for the lack of something to do, I can assure you that.

And if you're waiting for my coming rant, I haven't hit the news yet, but it does turn out that the lady and the baby thing was a hoax. The lady that "found" the baby was apparently the mother... Which I can't understand what's up with that because CNN reported that the baby's condition improved to "serious", meaning that when it got there it was more serious... I don't know what's up with that... Sheesh... And it figures that the one thing that I jump on happens to be a hoax... Oh well.

I suppose I should work on my Chem lab homework and my drafting homework... So I'll leave you with that for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home