Wednesday, February 02, 2005

And going, and going, and...

Ok, technically it's only the second day of my week from you know where. But only because I didn't close Monday night. But I'm definately not feeling like it's the second day. I keep telling myself that I'm going to be ok, but when I got to work yesterday I didn't feel like it...

I always hate waking up with aches and pains. The reason you sleep is to reset from the day you just had. Things like fatigue and aches and pains shouldn't carry over unless it's something serious, like a broken bone or something...

But it's alright, I suppose. It's a great deal my own doing to be this tired, but not really on any irresponsibility that I can think of. I'm too tired to properly dissent right now, so I just kinda hang out and try to remain awake, for the most part. Chemistry is going to kill me. I'm definately going to fall asleep again. And I'm not like that! I hate falling asleep in class, but I can't help it.

Alrighty... Well I'm not going to come back this weekend afterall... Maybe I should just not say anything until I'm on the road home, because this is twice that I've changed my mind... But this isn't really my fault. My soon to be landlord decided that he wanted to meet me Saturday morning, and work gave me hours reaching to midnight on Friday night. Sorry Carl, but I guess that means that Tim will get to do his job, eh?

I've got a little bit of a challenge to look into. But I don't think I'm willing to accept defeat. If a "computer expert" can't do it, I'm going to. That expert couldn't get the show to run on auto, but I did. I might as well test my hand at it. I didn't mean to have so much contempt there, but I hate that stigma... It's frustrating sometimes, but mostly I just smile and laugh inwardly...

Anyways... Got to work on that now, and homework... And consciousness... It's an interesting thing keeping yourself up with the force of will... Because that just drains you more...

2 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

I would crack under such a schedule.

2/03/2005 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

Very true, that is what I have found, the maitainence makes me feel that it's enough to sit still.

2/03/2005 12:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home