Sunday, February 13, 2005

Google Hacking, La Chupa-thingy and instant petrification...

I felt it was kinda important to people when they mentioned identity theft... Here you go, Google is so awesome that it can help people hack into your secured websites. Watch out DOD.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=575&e=18&u=/nm/column_pluggedin_dc

La Chupacabra found in New Mexico... Not really, just something that could resemble it that no one knows what it is...

Ours no longer need to go to 11. Science can do in days what it takes nature centuries to do. Petrification and its potential uses:

http://www.pnl.gov/news/2005/05-03.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Identity theft, too easy. Much too easy.

I know how to create a second identity, and get two social security numbers.

Under any name I choose.

Never sought it out though. Perhaps when I'm forty and I have nothing to do.

2/14/2005 12:22:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

Just to see if I can.

2/14/2005 12:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home