Sunday, April 17, 2005

Well it's about time to let the bag out of the cat, I think.

Don't worry, the title is just supposed to be there, it doesn't mean anything, really. I just didn't want to run the chance of ruining a unique title that I'll want to use later.

Our evil campaign came to a close today in the fastest DND game I've ever been in. Josh's character fell to a charm and made Veccna a God. And that's pretty much it. The same players that stopped Veccna, ended up creating him. I don't really like that, actually, but it's better that it was Josh and not me. He wasn't actually part of the original party that stopped Veccna, but there was only one missing that was in the original party...

But I guess there's a more important thing that went on tonight... It's actually quite startling how good it felt. I mean, it's nice usually, but it was sort of euphoric this time. I'm purposely being ambiguous as to maintain an ammount of deniability, but the person that would want to hear it should get the loud and clear. I suppose it's a 10-4 on something that I've been hoping to hear. That I shouldn't hide from my past, because there wasn't anything that I did wrong. That I don't need to completely change from it. And that's nice. Because lately I've been suspended above something that doesn't exist. I'm basically building upon my experiences, and to remove such a large step means that everything built on that would be suspended in nothingness. I never really thought I could deny it out of my life, and after all, that would make me just as bad. But I had hoped to overwrite it with something better. Another benefit I hope to achieve with my new job. My pending new job.

I've only told a handfull of people about it, actually. But that's the other main topic of this posting. I might find myself living in Georgia in about a month. Yes, that's going to be a shock to most of you. But I think that it's something that I can't deny, can't turn down right now. It's for money, mostly, but it's also for so many other and better reasons as well. Ok, it actually can't beat the fact that I'll be able to pay for college with it, so that's the ultimate reason. But I'm renting out my soul for four months to get a tremendous amount of money for the time. So it's plenty worth it, at least looking at it now. So those of you that are lurking out there, reading and not commenting, who know me well and can find it in your ability to help: the biggest thing I need is a vehicle right now. I'd prefer something rugged and with about 30 miles to the gallon or better, but just as important as that is that it needs not to break down. And affordable. Those are all a tie for first on my list, some are a little more flexible providing the other two are taken care of, at least. But not the breaking down part.

I still haven't made a final decision, because I'm waiting for something that will make it impossible to do it. And then there are some things that I've been accused of, not really fair to me, that I'm trying to defend here... And don't worry, I'm not running away from anything, though it's crossed my mind. Hillariously he first question is "What about school?" Seriously, that's been the first question from at least 95% of the people that I've told, if not all of them... But I'm doing this for school, for my future, and so I don't end up killing some people that I currenty work with. But it's neat, it's a job that you mostly work by yourself, not competing with other employees, I'll have a roommate, but that actually should help, providing we get along, lol. Anyways...

If I can find a car, I can't see a reason not to go. I use the word "car" loosely because I don't care a super ammount as long as I can get it in about a week or two... This is all very involved. Much like my life is always. I have the uncanny knack of being rushed in the most important aspects of my life. Had to get everything set for college in a week, so I guess this is a little bit better, but always at the last moment... I had four months, before, why not then?

So many questions like that...

Watched some Hitchiker's Guide, a Brittish sitcom version, and a lot actually made sense. Usually Brittish humor isn't as dry, but holy moly... I finally got into it a few episodes in, but more wrapped up in the quotes that friends have used, piecing it together and some of the plot, if there is one...

But that's about it, I suppose. Any of you reading out East, for some reason or another, don't be afraid to drop me a line here or e-mail me or something. I don't plan on having huge ammounts of down time, but I'll need to soak up the little that I do with something to take my mind off of things. Or occupy it better, anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home