Wednesday, June 08, 2005

9:59

The snow managed to get all melted up sometime yesterday, thank goodness, but it's still freakishly cold outside...

And I get to go out in it today. Yay! It's for a good cause, I suppose. Ok, it's MY good cause. And right now that's all I feel inspired for. It's hard trapsing around for the betterment of others when you're missing your legs, you know.

So yeah, today is my interview. And I got up early enough to do all of the things normal people do. Except that I got up EXACTLY one minute before my alarm went off. That kinda creeped me out, but was nifty all the same. Hence the subject line. I'll have you know that this is quite probably the EARLIEST I have gotten up since school. It's not so bad, but I know how you all take pity for me. I only manage the wacky, self-indulgent hours because I don't know what else to do. Unemployed, no school, and no readily accessible friends. I'm a total tool of the system... And what's worse? When I get a job, I'll have access to the other two.

I hate the world. And no, that's not angst.

Other than it being freakishly cold, getting up early, and having an interview today... That's just about it. I think that I might take today to run around town. Ok, it's walking technically... But still. And I'd go in and say hello to my old friends, but the manager that I would want to see is off today, and it's not worth the chance, well, it's only a 50-50 now which doesn't look so good...

Now I'm done rambling. See what happens when I'm tired?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home