Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fun.

I can't even remember the title that I was going to post.

I'm tired and hurried so let me merely post my thought notes:

Tonight was Whitney's B-day party.

Sorry for not seeing you there, Forgotten. Family troubles, so I heard. (By troubles I mean "things"=family stuffs).

It was fun. Nice to see friends from a year or more ago. Nice to know that they don't hate me, though Anna does a good job at playing at it.

It was really fun.

Lol.

But I had to leave way early which I was pissed about, but at least I got the time that I did. Katie and I still seem to hit it off really well.

I'm getting up at 3:30AM 'cause I'm an idiot. That, and I want to work on getting my first promotion and certificate. ($3.00 raise per hour just for doing this thing, even though it's technically a 30 hour class. It's going to be cake for me, save maybe the hardware parts).

Anyways, morning = early.

Adieu.

I shall probably not post again until Sunday for my once a year paintball thing is tomorrow and Saturday. Then I should have a more coherent and long post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home