Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Great goodness, it is coming true.

SpaceshipTwo and Virgin Galactic in 2008? We shall see. But in 8 months we could see the first "spaceliner". Cah-razy.

That definately beats the pants off of anything NASA's been doing. I was seriously drooling when I read that. I just don't see any way to get in there in two years. But I definately wouldn't mind being part of the first wave of new engineers when they start building and maintaining a fleet.

Robots and their touchy feely new skin. Data - eat your heart out. Oh, wait...

And there are a few others, but those are the important ones, naturally.

I might have access to a mess of MP3s of FDRs speeches which is really nice, and something about Harvard weighing in on creation.

Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home