Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Creating Credit.

So I reactivated my phone today (three cheers for my independant, nationwide, line).

But more then that I used my credit card for the first time. Charged it to about half of it's limit, sure you think that might be silly, but so is the limit. Lol. Anyways, I'll be paid in a few days and I'm not going to be using it a super ammount (at least at first). But it's really nice, actually. I'm all caught up on my phone now, and by next week I will be debt free and getting into more debt (I still can't shake that computer, this is REALLY BAD, as bad as finding a book that I "need" for my libary.) But that's not bad either because it'll only last a couple of months and will be SO worth it.

So I like this, being monetarily independant. If you haven't tried it, I do suggest a short jaunt if nothing else. I'm thinking about moving out again, but that's still likely several months away. I'd probably move more south this time, to Salt Lake. That way I'd be really close to my job and a whole mess of other cool things. As neat as Logan was, it just really doesn't have much to offer for the bored loners. I can't just walk somewhere with no one else and create fun for myself. There weren't enough places for that, but that's ok. I'm thinking that I honestly might stay working for Unisys (in theory) for 5 years. I'll get a pension, and I'll only be 24. 24 is still plenty young enough that I can spend four years to get my bachelors and I won't have to deal with any of the lingering garbage. It will be straight up, I'll CLEP out of what I can, and that will be that. Easy cheesy.

Anyways, another blurb about my phone:

My phone should be activated by about 7PM tonight (in theory). So go ahead and call me if you'd like, but be quick about it! Some of us have to awake early in the morning!

Just thought you'd like to know, and it's quite concievable that from Thursday night to Sunday night you can call me anytime, if you're really, truly, that bored that you would pass the time with me, lol.

The reason why I'd be available for all that is that my youngest uncle is getting married. It's really interesting because he's a lot closer to my age. I don't even think he's hit 30 yet, and I've always identified with him really well (one of my favorite two uncles - out of four - but don't tell anyone). It'll be interesting because I'll have a new aunt. And I've never met her. I hear about her, I know bits and pieces, but I really don't know anything about her, all I really know is that she's a "hugger" and she's short (go figure).

For a change I'm actually looking forward to the marriage, too. I mean, a marriage. I don't like going to them because it doesn't really mean anything to me. I'm not a player that's trying to hook up with anyone, it's great that they're getting married but it's never impacted me, and I'm not a girl. So I basically have no wants or desires to visit them or be a part, I'll go to the receptions, but the ceremonies are full of tears that I'd rather not see about a "happiness" that I'm not sure I'll ever, or ever want to, experience.

But this one's a case study. This one's family. I'm gaining a whole lot of family, people that I'll probably rarely see after the weekend, but still. They are becoming part of our bond. I'll see my aunts and uncles react to my grandfather (my mom's family doesn't much care for their dad for some reasons that I won't discuss here, so it makes things complicated). I'll get an aunt and meet a whole mess of Californians and Arizonians that I never have before. It'll be good.

One more thing? I think I want to live in Canada for a year. I'm sorry, but I've got another stereotype for them. Their chicks are hot. I know, it's odd. I don't often run around talking about that, least of all in public, but out of the few that I've spoken with in the last few months, I totally can dig it. Just thought you'd like to snicker and laugh a bit. Don't worry, you can even call me to harrass me on my phone now. And if you call between 7PM and 7AM, it's even free! Hurray! Not to mention that it'll be 20% cheaper from now on because of my awesome job.

Yep, things are starting to work out for me, took 'em long enough. Let's see if we can take back a year of good for the last year of suck, eh? Who's with me?!

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

How would you know?

9/06/2005 07:12:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Well that would work. What happened to them...?

Lol, not like it would matter too much, mormon girls don't seem to like me all that much, at least not like that, at least not officially. Heh. Not good for the spirit or somesuch. :-p

9/07/2005 04:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home