Thursday, August 25, 2005

And the darkness falls.

Forgotten:

How does one respond to such an offer? I suppose I could stand another midget (even though this one will have the added feature of being a hobo), but the poor lass will have to settle for NOT being under the bed. The only thing under there is the floor.


And I think I will have to say that I'm a, perhaps as good as decent, story teller. I've been told this as of late (and I hate that I can't find it in me to write something creative, that's why I've gotten back into some of my political rants), but I dare say that I'm not a master. Oh, and it would definately have to be story telling because there is a 0 (like a big goose-egg) on my "interesting-life-o-meter" and I've buried the needle. My life is substantially unexciting. I just tell it in ways that seem (for some wierd reason) to be somewhat entertaining. I don't go out with friends (ok, that's not entirely true, but at a point I stop thinking of them as friends. I see them ALL THE TIME. And it's not like they're my age...) or do anything all college-aged/teenage-ish. So whatever excitement you find here is your own accord.

Lol.

=============================================================================

Sorry, it was just such a bloody long response that I felt like posting it to the main page. And it gives me an excuse to talk about other useless things.

And no, this isn't going to be about a bad mood, I'm in a really good one, actually. It's more about the subject matter of caves and demons.

Like last night I went and saw The Cave. It's not too bad. But if you're a natural critic like me, you won't walk away from it without noticing at least three movies that have VERY similar plots at times. Sorry, I'm a noticer, and I watch a goodly ammount of movies. But it is good. I do recommend it.

And today is my Friday. It's so bitchin'. Even if I don't technically have a three day weekend, I feel like I do. I work on Sunday, but it's like 1/10 of the work with 1/10 more pay for it. So awesome. And I get the most popular days off: Friday and Saturday. Which would be great, if I ever got out of the house, lol.

Today was payday even. I have more money on this ONE, TWO WEEK, check then I made in a month at my old job. Really cool? Indeed. Or at least it will be next month when I don't have ANY DEBTS anymore. Most of this check is going to my grandparents that loaned me money for books and for my paperweight (car). But that's my choice, essentially, and I really needed to do it anyways.

Other then that, I've got some really interesting research to do. I need to look up things on Emily Rose. Now you're probably wondering WTF (Who The Fuck) that is, but apparently she is the first, publically, recorded exorcism by the Catholic Church. There's a movie coming out that is (suposedly) based off of her true story, and I wanted to see what I could see about it. Sorry, in typical form these things fascinate me. Not because I wish to go and shake hands with a demon (like some of you might), but because it is a counterpart, and a very little known one at that. No one of "rational" mind outrights accepts this sort of thing, and if there was an actual investigation into it, I want to see it.

Then there's this weekend, more time with "friends". They are friends, really, but I grew up with them, so they are more then that. So I hope you "older" friends don't get hurt or something when I don't refer to you as such, and I hope you "younger" friends don't get hurt or something when I leave you out, too. You all are, (most likely, save some of you who might read this without knowing me) friends of mine in some degree. But yeah, we'll be up in Logan (lol) this weekend, me until only Saturday night because of work on Sunday.

And now it's time for more searching of the re. I shall adorn you with useless, interesting, scary or funny information at some future point and time.

1 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Yay. A challenge.

8/26/2005 03:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home