Tuesday, August 30, 2005

However long is forever long.

When I was posting that last comment I thought it said "You are now posing as A_Shadow."

...

However long is forever long?

How did you speak with your betrayer?

You did it so civily, without any outward wrath. I would have asked you earlier but that transaction was robbed of me.

How do you speak to the one that hurt you, lied to you, and cheated on you about how untrustworthy people are? How does she get off complaining about that?

Teach me, my master.

However long is forever long?

When I say forever, what does that mean?

Forever is forever. FOR-EVAR.

Does that mean that "This is taking forever."? That the Sun will exist "forever"? That I will never speak to you in "forever"?...

Have you ever walked with me when I'm alone?

My perfect timing and precise posturing. The places I stand and walk?

Have you ever felt what I have felt? The illusive realities and the ever present illusions?

Is it a problem that I identify more with the darkness then I do with the shaded lights? That I feel more comfortable with the rebels then I do with the fallen saints?

Have you ever seen my collection of leaves? Leave me alone forever. Why don't you leave? Why do you leave?

What is reality when your reality is fake and your illusions are real? When you don't persist in life, only in imaginations?

................................................................................

I lost a lot of that, but much of it I still got down...

I saw something on the news today that made me angry again. Go figure. But there was a drunk driving accident somewhere near Hunter High. Why's that bother me? I've been graduated for a year, haven't I? The child was only 16. Only 16... That could have been my brother walking home from school. After all he's the brother that I have never, nor will ever, met.

He was walking home from school, likely a similar way that I have. Likely the way I would have shown my own brother... It was three in the afternoon, tops. So what kind of person is driving about drunk on a Monday at three in the afternoon...?

So many lives wasted. Or was it meant to be?

..............................................................................

On a totally different and not so deep note, I called the Brittons today.

I got to call England so that they could reset a password for someone that called me. The intricacies of this companies networks is boggling at times. But it was exciting as well as impressive. They managed to reset the password and tell me that they "absolutely refuse" to reset another in the space of what had to have been like 3 minutes. And in that time I spoke with two of them, one of them was likely a supervisor or some equivalent to a team lead.

And earlier this morning I discovered a Multi-user issue. I botched it by sending the proper information, but the wrong reference number, but I still was the first one with the issue. The more I think about it, the more it was dumb chance, but I had gotten disconnected with the gal, and I had decided to call her back. It was kinda neat, I felt extremely important for once because I had the first, and thus most pertinent at the time, information.

Well I guess that's my entertainment for today.

I think I decided a new stance on cloning, heh... I will only allow it if I'm the only one to be cloned. Scary, isn't it? I know... I'm terrified. A_Shadow for every house. Can you feel the evil glee? Can you?

1 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Not to sound all blunt (ok, actually, that's exactly what I'm going for), but are you afraid to?

I mean, you're a people pleaser, why would you want to be deep? You live in a shallow society that would rather complain and get stepped on then stand up and fight for the right.

I don't believe that you can't find something deep to right about. I just think you don't let us know that you do it. Everyone has their deep moments. I just try and hang out in the deep end of the pool as often as possible...

I like it there.

9/01/2005 04:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home