Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Very Beneficial.

So, I found the locale that I will move to in Canada. Maybe this will be my 20s romp through a foreign country thing. Everyone has to do it at least once. But does it really count as a foreign nation?

So I guess it is the week that I check up on my vagrant friends. So you, who are reading this, and have not spoken with me for a while need to chime in, damn it. The one in Florida is safe from elemental harm, the one that really is vagrant and terrorises the west has chimed in, even. So as for the rest of you? You're on notice.

I enrolled in my benefits today. I figured out my login issue. And I'm going to be covered in about 2 weeks. Which is totally neat that I have my own coverage. We'll see what it does. I'm totally ignorant of this sort of thing and picked things at random, essentially (ok, at random with a bit of reading beforehand, and a helpful phone call). And this was the last of the benefits that I needed to allocate before they expired. Though I do need to check the status of my 401k plan to make sure that I get that fixed. It didn't like me buying stocks in Microsoft, go figure, even their stocks crash (oh, ouch, the pun-ishment).

I called the dude to get my phone plan cheapened, but he didn't respond. He doesn't seem to realize that I have the patience of a saint when it comes to harassing someone into submission. Hopefully it won't come to that. And next week I shall hopefully order my laptop. I would totally do it tomorrow, but aside from it being almost nearly the weekend, I will be in another state, and I very much want to be there when it comes in, or at least have somone that I trust, there.

So I had a healthy religious debate, of sorts, with my vagrant Floridan friend. It felt nice to stretch that part of my brain again, at least publicly. The problem is that I just drone on and on in my head (yeah, you thought it was bad in real life) until I get them out, or forget. Thus I forget a lot, especially if I'm distracted. But I got a nice, 4 page, response out (counting the quoted text of her page and a half masterpiece).

So yeah, it's good. Especially after getting kicked out of that forum. Nut jobs.

But tomorrow I leave for the North of Cali. So good bein' home again. But I found out that my aunts are still going to be having issues with my Grandfather. It's a bummer because one has said that she might not even show up. And none of them are coming to the dinner on Friday night when we'll be meeting each other (ok, well at least meeting my uncle's fiance's parents and herself)...

I know that it might have been rough for them, but how long has it been? Look at the changes on both side... It's tragic...

Well I think that's just about enough of drooling my thoughts onto the web. Have a great rest of the week. My song of the week will probably be a day late, unfortunately, but I think you can wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Hmmm... I am completely open to that, I'm just a little confused, or have I been misinformed...?

The real question is when do YOU leave?

I shall return on Monday, but if you're living at home still that would make logistics easier.

9/08/2005 03:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home