Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rumors of my demise have been greatly misunderestimated.

Behold my return is within my grasp! You have no idea how good it feels... How dangerous, how dark...

As of Friday you should be seeing me online quite a bit more, like whenever I get the freakin' chance, does that work for you?

A force to be reckoned with indeed.

Barring a hugely dissappointing turnaround, I shall have my return.

---

Week's been a league and a half better than last week. I rather hate bragging about myself (on rare occasions), but I think I've finally hit "noticed" on my TLs radar. Like there's a difference between being noticed and being "noticed" (note the signatory quote marks, eh?)

Being noticed is "Hey, how is that one thing going?" Being "noticed" is "Hey, I've been told to hand pick someone for 'that one thing' and you be it." - or one of them in this case. Natalee is great, but I'll only be able to strive to be as cool as she is some day, lol.

Naw, I was hand picked by my TL for a couple of things (one of which being the back-up for another queue, which isn't a huge thing for most of our co-workers at Unisys, but it makes me feel good and is doing quite well for a CapOne agent as they're usually pretty exclusive until lately.)

Meaning that I'm also lining myself up for such future tasks.

And that's sort of a double-edged sword that kills me... I'm lining all of this up and then going to try to go to school in the fall. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually getting excited and lining things up to go back north, but I'm also getting something good going here. C'mon man, for the first 2 months that I worked there I thought they were going to can me, lol. Finally about a month or two ago that lifted and I feel good about my potential here, whether or not it's a great living for life, it's a great life for being single.

---

I just had to brag a little bit. I don't often do it with merit and without trying to pull back, so there.

And I totally deserve it after last week. I payed for it with much loss, I think.

---

Oh, and Whitney, that means that you'll get your CDs on Friday pending there aren't any schedule conflicts. No more '403' errors I take it?

3 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

No and yes?

I'll be going North again. Though I did get to hear an... introductin (?) from one of your professors there at Weber about her job, I still think that Logan is where I need to school at for what I want to do.

I will have access to messenger for as long as I am able. And as long as you chat with me, you are welcome to do so, I won't twist your arm or anything.

1/20/2006 12:15:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Oh, and thanks for no one realizing the beautiful humor of the title. Gosh...

1/20/2006 12:16:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Well then, Porter, maybe I'll have to add your name to MY list, or would that be too much?

:-p

I do see all, after all.

1/21/2006 02:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home