Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And another one posts, and another one posts... Another one posts the... stuff...?

Porter, damn you're a smart cookie. Suppose I'm not as think as you smart I am. What then, huh? The world might end.

I have stolen the internets, and hijacked them to my wicked deeds. Oh glory be to the not so much dialup as wireless internets.

So I nearly almost went Sith today at work. Unlimited power indeed.

Today didn't start great and got "better".

Just triffles that got to me I suppose, but when someone who's known you for a scant ammount of time realizes something so big... Wow...

She might have just saved the world today. Just in time, too...

Oddly ironic.

Don't get the wrong idea here, she's married and pregnant, but it was a breath of fresh air for sure.

The last week's not been rather good to me... Dark times indeed. Times that I realize the scariness of the power behind will, and the thankfullness for having it...

Anywho...

I'm at a meeting. I must away with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

O.o

No comprehende...

1/17/2006 12:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home