Friday, March 17, 2006

I got better!

So I think my life the last couple of days has been akin to my blog.

401 - Not authorised.

No access allowed.

Definately not suffering from a 404 error.

Though my brain is.

Don't worry the tech that was in charge while I was away has been promptly shot, or otherwise deposed.

His reign of terror and incompotence will no longer have any bearing on my life.

Not only that, I believe that all of the internal issues (both on the backbone of the network, and on the profile side) have been remedied.

Unfortunately the guy incharge hadn't posted that we were having an issue, any more than he provided an ETA for resolution, but I assure you that all internal issues have been resolved.

There is some latency with one of the networks, and IT is waiting to contact the SysAdmin of that site to make sure that the communications will make it through the current blockage in the firewall there.

He just needs her to respond to his queries first.

---

In a nerdy way, I'm not only saying that I'm better now, but that I'm sorry.

I still need to talk to one of you, if you didn't get the 10-4 on that one.

Not that I anticipate it should be allowed.

Definately a fatal exception there.

But as I said, the tech has been shot, and the flawed and diseased code has been repaired to allow normal functioning.

I'm even coughing less, so that's something, right...?

1 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Wait, wait, you want me to repeat the recieved message for location...? Triangulate this!

3/18/2006 11:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home