Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sunny weather's come again.

So here we are. Spring time-ish.

Do you see the light?

Such a glorious thing.

I've decided in my frequent treks in the ill-lit areas of life that Man is a creature of light.

While the darkness is exciting, is fun to play in, I don't find that I "bask" in the pitch blackness of a midnight without a moon.

In fact, the dark is really only there to make you appreciate the light.

I really wouldn't know what to do without the darkness. I'd just go blind or something, then it would be dark anyways.

All I know, is it's warming up, and I am too.

I'm getting into position to do the things that I've held off doing all Winter.

And it really, truly is nice to see the sun in force.

To see the grass.

Flowers.

I have to admit, I love to be a woodsy sort.

No tree hugging here, but I do love to revel in the beauty.

And I like to look at flowers. So what, you wanna fight about it?




Such a good thing.

What puts me in a good mood?

Absolutely nothing.

I have to blame it on something.

All I had was a bunch of nothing sitting around.

So it's yer fault.

Deal with it.




What's more, I think you are going to have to deal with it.

I won't make you be happy, it can't be done.

But you'll sure want to get over it.

I dare you to.

I just did.

Ha. I win.

2 Comments:

Blogger utpoohbear said...

I think that you posted this one.. just a little too soon! HAH!

3/09/2006 12:53:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

poohbear, you have no idea.

But I blame the snow on Carl.

Carl and fate.

Carl, fate, and suckage.

3/09/2006 06:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home