Sunday, March 12, 2006

You have saved us!

Commander Taggert has saved us!

Don't ask me why the quote, but I felt that the first part was prudent:

Science has yet again come to the rescue. It's not my fault that I can't dance, it's genetics.

Brilliant. Blame Evolution.

I think I found a consipiracy, if there ever was one, the conspiracy of modern man to BLAME EVERYTHING on genetics.

It's not my fault I have a foot fetish, it's genetics.

It's not my fault that I blew up that building, it's genetics.

It's not my fault I run around on weekends dressed as a stormtrooper, it's genetics.

Nerds around the world, REJOICE! We can now blame all of our problems on our favorite thing: science.

Genius, why didn't I ever think of it...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home