Thursday, March 23, 2006

So there we were...

...walking through the woods, and wouldn't you know it, there was a thing! It was THIS BIG. I mean, that's like, have you ever seen a thing that big before?

If you turn that dirty, I will kill you.

You know who you are.

Lol.

Today wasn't such a day.

I mean, there are days. And then there are dayz. Don't ask my what makes it one of those "dayz", because I'm not hip like that, but still.

While I can't exactly say that it was perfect, glorious, or even "Heck yes!", I can safely say that I actually didn't care though. AT ALL.

This was not a day that would make or break me.

It wasn't a day that had to be a good day.

It wasn't a day that anything in the world seemed able to shake me from.

But maybe because I didn't get into the things that would have spoiled it.

Why can't all my days be like that? I'm selfish enough to be bold enough to ask for sure.

Not all of you had that great of a day, I take it, but while I'm sorry about that, I did try - in my own way - to make it better.

Probably didn't work, I actually don't expect it to. That's really not the point.

Because no one needs me to cheer them up.

It's something they do on their own.

I merely try to fill in for what I know that I desperately need.

A distraction.

I hope that much at least works, but I'm probably not a very good one unless ramblingly ubnoxious or something...

Which I am all the time.

So I must be a helluva thing, eh?

I just said helluva...

Anyways. After being interupted multiple times, I'm done I think...

I felt the need to update you with nothing, on nothing, for nothing because of nothing.

So take that nothing and do nothing with it.

Stick it in your nothing and nothing...

I'm glad we had this chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home