Friday, March 24, 2006

Um... it's a chain letter. There really isn't any way to hide that one...

>FIRST NAME? Justin

>WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is for Alexander the Great.

>WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? All the time, I'm a little girl... I mean... Uh... Never :-p.

>DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time.

>WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham.

>DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not that you have met, I'm kidding.

>IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I'm friends with a lot of crazy people.

>DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just the Blog.

>WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm leaning towards no.

>WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That's rough, cereal is usually good stuff.

>DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Ususally, but not lately.

>DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on how dillusional I am at the time you ask me.

>WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or Strawberry is always good.

>SHOE SIZE? 15 last time I bought some.

>RED OR PINK? Red

>WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of motivation. Don't mean to copy your answer there, bud, but I seriously do find that to be a very sucky quality of mine.

>WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? It's not so much the who as the what, usually.

>DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not really worried about it. They usually don't.

>WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans, no shoes. Seriously. Friday is casual day, kicked my shoes off when I came home.

>LAST THING YOU ATE? Generic handburger and fries outta the caffeteria.

>WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The chair squeak.

>IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black.

>FAVORITE SMELL? I'm thinking the first flowering plants of spring, the grasses in the first of spring. Kinda like today.

>WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Whitney's little sister, actually.

>DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Lol... We don't talk about that, but I'm actually glad I've kept him around this long. It's been a good thing.

>FAVORITE DRINK? Water, lately.

>FAVORITE SPORT? Hunting... People.

>WHAT'S YOUR HAIR COLOR? Reddish-Brownish, but who knows, people think it's blond some days.... EYE COLOR? Definately full of crap -> Brown.

>DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

>FAVORITE FOOD? Miscellaneous Chinese or Pizza.

>SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Either, but it really depends, I think.

>LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? V for Vendetta, and it'll likely be the next movie I watch if someone will cooperate with me.

>WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? My gray shirt.

>SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for sure.

>HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs or kisses, it only matters on who they're from.

>FAVORITE DESSERT? Cake, actually. Cake is always good. Cheesecake is usually better, though.

>WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Godzilla... He responds with his super breath, destructo beam.

>LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Godzilla. He's fictional.

>WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Technically? I'm in the middle of like a million... Pretty serious on that one, but I'm not actually reading any of them, lately.

>WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Crumbs. Oh, and a mouse.

>WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing. I watch little TV now.

>FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sound of silence.

>ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Either or, really.

>THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Outer space. Or really...? Like, the Pacific Ocean then.

>DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? As in that, given a moment, I can get creepy looks from just about anyone? If you call that talent, then I say yes.
.
>WHAT TIME IS IT? 4:38:04 PM MST. Because you asked.

>YOUR NICK NAME? I used to have one. Now I just call myself A_Shadow. I like it better then any I've ever had.

>PLACE OF BIRTH? California, Livermore I think, but there's an argument there, lol.

>EVER BEEN TO AFRICA? No.

>EVER BEEN TOILET PAPERING? No, actually.

>LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH IT MADE YOUR CRY? Not really, but I have shed tears over a loved one.

>BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT? Only if fender benders count, and then only sorta not really. Yes, I have been in a fender bender.

>CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? Bacon Bits are the R0x0r.

>FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Every day that's a good one.

>FAVORITE RESTAURANTS? Royal Dragon is pretty damn good.

>FAVORITE FLOWER? Todaisies. Because they aren't real. Other then that, good smelling ones, lol.

>DISNEY OR WARNERS? Either. I can't really choose, because, why would I?

>FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Any good one, lol. Fast food, I'm not super picky about. But don't like a lot of Mexican food, and some of the smaller chains bother me.

>BEFORE THIS ONE, WHO DID YOU GET YOUR LAST EMAIL FROM? George. Eww...

>WHICH STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD? Probably a computer store. Because it's easy to do. I'd do it now, if you'd pay the bill :-p

>WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU GET BORED? Suffer. Lol, no, that's pretty damn accurate.

>BEDTIME? When I get to it, but it's supposed to be earlier than I make it.

>WHO ARE YOU THE MOST CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTIONNAIRE? Godzilla. I mean, how does he type? And what color of crayon would he be? I mean, these are things that would rock my world.

>FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Lost is usually pretty good, but it's irritating. I like the sci-fi stuff, but I really don't watch anything anymore.

>LAST PERSON YOU WENT TO DINNER WITH? My family, I'm sure.

>WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Black or Green.

>HOW MANY TATTOOS DO YOU HAVE? None, that you are aware of. And that's how I'm leaving it.

>HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE? While the previous answer was damn hillarious, just the one that I can claim, and he's not even mine, really.

>HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU SENDING THIS TO? 1 + X, where X is greater than or equal to the number of people that I know reading my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home