Sunday, May 21, 2006

Die in a Fire.

Ever had a day where you just wanted to start large fires?

Great, now I'm busted, the cops are onto me.

But in all seriousness, today hasn't been all that swell of a day.

I don't really know why.

I'm just not in the proper mood.

I didn't want to really talk to anyone over the phone (sorry).

I didn't want to do much of anything.

I got to play my game, but what's the point when I get my ass kicked mercilessly every time?

Not that I want to have a victory handed to me or anything, but what's the point, really? It's a retarded outlook to have, but I mean, c'mon. If there's a person I know with the worst luck in the world, you're reading his blog.

It's not like I caught on fire, got struck by lightning and then was hit by a truck, but that would be more like God hates you, more then bad luck. I mean, really. But if it involves probability, I destroy it, but in the bad way.

I don't know where it went wrong, because the first time I picked up dice I destroyed a guy's army in one shot.

But now? Now I destroy probability because by now, I should have won at least once. Oh wait, I did. So I'm not do for another 2 years at least.

On top of that, I'm not allowed to have anything to do with those that I would like to.

Something else I will forever lose at.

That's the suckiest part about being all wanna be sociable and the like, is that I became fond of some of you assholes.

Lol.

That's cool.

It doesn't matter.

I can be like everyone else here and bitch about it, but I'll just not, and save wasting that much of your life, okie dokie?

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

but that Job guy he wins the bad luck award

5/25/2006 03:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home