Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sell out.

So I finally put something up to SELL on eBay, though I'm not super confident...

We'll see how it turns out.

Maybe in the future I should just charge a flatrate for shipping, but this one I told them I'd let them know based off of their own preferences, but that's because I'm shipping worldwide...

So many options, it's a whole mess of a lot for someone who's never done it.

I mean, what should I use as a border? I mean, c'mon, it's a border!

Scary.

Anyways, I put up my duplicate of Boba Fett from the Rebel Storm.

He's probably the highest priced duplicate I have so far. He goes for $30, by himself, on average. Hopefully mine will do as well and not be a pain in the rump.

Time shall tell. 7 days and we'll know.

Until then, can only wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home