Monday, September 11, 2006

I am a rock, I am an Island.

Or so we think.

I am hanging on, but only just.

I would have figured that the weekend got rid of my violent tendancies.

I suppose not.

I found myself very angry again. Not a good or rational thing to do.

Interesting how it seizes me like that.

Not that it was directed at anything but my mouse at the time. Do note that it didn't give me any more trouble the rest of the day.



I am looking forward to Mtn. Con for the time off as much as for the Con now.

We'll see where that leaves me.




Wow...

I just went on a whirlwind of doom through my room for the last hour between the last paragraph and this one, and I don't know what was supposed to be next.

Now I just know how much my room demands my attention.




I may yet salvage my soul yet.

Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home