Thursday, July 27, 2006

"You are a Fluke. Of the Universe."

You have no right to be here.

Isn't it great?

I am back.

WE are back.

Comcast finally got off of their lazy asses and fixed our net.

Apparently our wonderful neighbors had the mishap of cutting ours (and apparently their own) lines while putting in their sprinkler system, and digging up part of our yard without asking.

Punks.

But we're online now. Now comes the re-structuring of the home network so that we can get mine and Jeremy's compies on the Gigabit switch.

I think my plan was flawed and I will re-evaluate it, but if any of you know how to set up a DHCP server on a home network with all of the bells and whistles, that would be great.

I would like to be able to set individual user permissions for functions, instead of the pass/fail authentication that Windows has currently.

Just as a hint.

And I have things to do.

Though I am back.

I'm sure I have a lot to catch up on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home