Sunday, July 23, 2006

"Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?"

I hope this headache fades before I do the necessary.

I spent all weekend at Carl's house, sorta talked into it by Frank.

Not that I'm griping, but I would have loved to have rationed my time a bit better.

If anything, this LAN party revived my love for games.

I haven't played D2 in a while, but now I want to start a Necro again and do him right.

I was kind of surprised to see Carl doing so well, not sure why, but he's good, if not frustrating at some of these games.

It was a lot of fun, but I would trade the length of time for having more quality people any day.

C'est la vive.

Have fun peeps, I'm on a mission now. A mission from God.

Time to think about going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home