Tuesday, January 18, 2005

In answer...

Yes, you know these frauds, Vermillion. Unfortunately I've had near daily dealings with them since I've gotten here. Not much seems to have changed, just smooting out some of the more hostile and misplaced notions.

They have a great deal to learn, and though she claims to have worked torwards that, I have but one example and it comes solely from her mouth. Mostly it has been further heartbreak and back-biting...

Alas, the best enemies are those that were once golden friends.

At this point it's more of a chirade (sp?) on my end. I could honestly care less, and it appears to be mostly the same on her end. She speaks of guilt, but if she doesn't believe she has committed any wrongs, what's there to be guilty of?

It's much the same as ever, I'm just trying to build a momentum for my future whilst ignoring the detrements of my past that won't leave me be.

4 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Well, there exists in life a continuous bitter irony. That could be a lesson to take, but whom is cheated with that?

Trust me, in the last two months I've re-evaluated nearly every facet of my life. I still am, but it seems that a peace is very near for me.

1/19/2005 09:48:00 AM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

And what an interesting notion. I find that too often people shrink in terror from such a mention, but I know where you are coming from. It is that trust that I feel keeps me going. I can't exactly say where he wants me to go, but I do feel compelled to do certain things. Like what brought me into this current neutrality wasn't exactly something that I found. It was shown to me.

1/20/2005 03:48:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

Porter, Porter, Porter... but you do have friends.

1/21/2005 12:26:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Ouch...

I suppose it was deserved, but ouch.

1/24/2005 01:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home