Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Heat wave!

It's currently 47 degrees outside. Let me think back at the last time that's happened since I've been here... Never. Not once.

That brings hope that spring is near and with it so many new and good things.

Additionally, this flashlight refuses to die. You thought that the fact that it has no batteries, floats, is waterproof and can stand on either end was cool...? This thing has perpetual energy. It will NOT drain... I just want to test the duration of the charge in a scientificall fulfilling manner, but I kid you not it's gone on for 8 hours. I had it on for 5 hours after I got it yesterday, and turned it on again when I got back at 9:30... Insane... Still the best thing ever, but now it's so good that I can't get into its secrets...

I've been trying to 3-D model Xalxonai's keep for about an hour, if not way more than that, now. It is so hard. Like I did the parts in 5 minutes (at first) then had to change all of the dimensions about 300 times and then it just barely wants to fit together for no reason, hard. I'm beginning to second guess the wisdom of doing it round... Maybe I'll just cheat and draw everything square, and then round it later. I could do that. But I've got the drawbrige (which moved until I put the portcullis in), the portcullis, and the bottom floor. Such a pain in the butt... It'll be well worth it, I hope, at the end.

And my Aunt called me and we spoke for a while, which reminds me that I need to e-mail her. Have fun, I need to do my Chem lab stuff, but decided I should let you know of the pointless exploits of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home