Friday, February 25, 2005

T-minus one week...

So, we meet again. Once a year you have haunted me, only to return yet again this year. All I have to say is: Do your worst!

It's Fiday, end of Captain Obvious mode... And I have nothing to do all weekend, as usual. That's ok, it's easier with a computer, but I think I'm going to go out and do something, none-the-less. I don't know what, but I'm going to look into it anyways...

Work was pretty aweful last night, I didn't get home until one in the morning... There was an Aggies game, and we won, so it ended up being like a Friday/Saturday night, not a Thursday night... Kinda sucky, but oh well...

Today there is going to be a rally at the Z-24 TV station. They're going to be there to support Star Trek in a dark hour of impending cancellation. I wish I could be there because it sounds like loads of fun, but I'm not going to be able too. Good luck you guys, do us fans proud, don't get arrested, and have fun.

BTW, I was just thinking about Aliens in the Rockies because I have plans for buying a gun, eventually (a paintball gun... sheesh...) And it just occured to me that unless they move the location, I'm only going to be like 20 minutes or so from it... Kinda cool, and a big improvement. But I wouldn't know where to put you if you're looking at staying at my place... We have a floor, but that doesn't look so promising with all of the furniture... But I'm excited for that even though it's going to be in August... Far, far away...

I can't really think of anything Earth-shattering, as usual. I was just kinda shootin' the breeze. "Die, Breeze, die!" But there you go, something to waste your time with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home