Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Now this is what I call Pergatory.

It's been a really slow couple of days compared to the hustle of the weekend. I just kind of coasted through yesterday, and now with the rest of my classes cancelled for the day, I get to busy myself until 2:30 when there's a lecture from an engineer (the reason for my last class being cancelled).

I guess there's work down the road hours from then, but whatever.

My group still hasn't responded to my two e-mails. That's why yesterday was a bust. But I guess that gave me the excuse I needed to get in touch with friends of old and a possible new one by accident...

And today it gives me an excuse to work on my DND characters at the computer lab. I'm rather excited for the up and coming games. Xalxonai's the highest level, and possibly most powerful, character I've ever had (at a stout 18th level). And I'm going to get to play a concept character that I've wanted to for a couple of years. I guess that's down the road for months, and I won't have the wings that I wanted... But it will do just fine, I think.

Other than that? Nothing. I was up until two last night because I couldn't sleep and I knew I should have been able to... But that hasn't really affected me any, so that's good.

I just feel like I'm in the wrong place these days. Sure, it's where I've always wanted to be, but I feel that I'm needed elsewhere. And being set upon by the simple nature of situations out here is hardly motivation to stay. But I will, I really must. I've worked so hard to be here. I think only some divine manifestation of God's will would allow me a guilt free change of life. And that's something I haven't gotten yet.

I'll just trudge along like always. Tonight should be better, I'll be at work with people that can't escape me. Lol.

And being better fed helps, too. I can thank my always concerned mother for that one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home