Sunday, February 20, 2005

Here we go again.

Man, they just can't give me a break, can they?

It looks like this next week I'm going to have to seriously persue another job... I got in serious trouble at work for something that I "didn't" do...

I "didn't" tell them that I wasn't going to work on Saturday, and then just decided to not come in. I "didn't" tell them a freaking week ago, exactly, that I would need someone to cover that shift. I "didn't" ask someone to cover it, or tell anyone about it (same person who covered for me Friday night, but whom I knew wouldn't be able to cover Satuday), and NO ONE HAS ANY RECOLLECTION OF ANY OF THAT...

I'm a bit frustrated because my most reliable source, who saw me post the note, is in Arizona until tomorrow... So when I posted my note for my two weeks notice for the next days that I will get off, I made sure someone saw me. I guess that over the next two weeks I'm just going to post it again and again because they've given me my final warning. Just so I do it this time.

I mean, how does that even happen? Two guesses: someone was dumb and didn't read it and simply tossed it, or someone maliciously got rid of it... Hmmm...

Whatever, I don't really care. If they fire me for it, I'll protest to as many people as I can, all the way up the chain. What am I supposed to do? Babysit the note? I did as much as I could and they screwed up, note that I'm cleaning this up from the frustrations that I'm really experiencing...

But on a lighter note I had a pretty good weekend. Some cool stuff happened, my mom spoiled me, and I got to see my friends and family...

But the drama continues... And it goes on and on and on and...

I think it's almost like a greater will that's trying to make me quit, it wants me to stop caring about what's going on, about people. I don't think I will, I don't think I can... But it gets really hard sometimes... But then you only have to worry if you're causing it. And I don't mean tellng me about it, I mean causing it.

My group still hasn't contacted me, so it looks like I'm just going to hang out around the apartment tomorrow... Maybe I'll make up a history for my character... Yeah, one of my other friends is going to be taking over in a couple of months, so I get to be a good guy again, and I even get to play something that I've wanted to for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home