Friday, March 11, 2005

I am victorious!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I pulled it off... I was really worried there for a while, but I did it. With plenty of help, but it is done.

I'm going to be spending the weekend in L.A. at a party involving many of the people who make Enterprise possible. You know, the TV show? Holy cow. The call came in two nights ago, when I was talking to my dad, that he had been invited. So now four of us are going to be among the stars, no space suits or rocket ships required. And two wonderful people at my work are helping me to make it happen by taking my shifts. I am so greatful for that, as you could imagine. Luckily I have people that understood my plight and were a bit more forgiving with my unreasonable askings of them (their both going to have to pull double shifts, unfortunately...)

But I'm excited, soon to be broke, real broke. But that's ok. I have the food, I'll be ok until next weekend, no sweat.

We're leaving at 10PM tonight and the party's on Sunday night, I think. This is going to be cool beyond measure.

Ok, I just wanted to let you all know why I'm going to disappear off the face of the planet for the weekend. This is my spring break, I guess. Much better than a lonely weekend at home. :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

L.A.? You lucky little...

3/12/2005 01:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home