Thursday, March 17, 2005

A message from the past...

...A question unanswered.

There it lays in a box of old.

Filled with memories of past struggles, of past victories.

A simple message left unheaded.

A wonderful gift unrecieved.

And all the questions that come with it in its mysterious wonder:

Is goodbye forever?

Is the door still open?

Who is this message really from?

And in its answers great gifts, great peril lie.

Answers shall be found, they are too important to ignore.

Was I always this blind, this stupid?

It seems the answer would be yes.

And then the message brings with it a question as plain as day.

Do I like being alone?

I fight the company of others so fervently and then deny that I have company at all.

And there it is, always waiting, apparently always there.

A needless struggle fought.

A window shut, a door un-opened...

Is it too late?

=======================================

Well a few of you have been pestering me to pick up my writing. I know you're confused, so am I. I regret so much lately. This coming from someone who hasn't ever really regretted anything before. Now I simply wonder if it is too late to undo the mistakes... I certainly hope not.

It's as though a message in a bottle, yet the time capsule has been opened and the message read. I suppose there was purpose in that. Hopefully I'll find that purpose again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home