Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Right, so the weekend.

So the weekend wasn't all that bad, I might have some company this up and coming weekend, if my cousin ever calls me...

We met up with some old missionary friends that have known my grandparents for who knows how long... It's always neat because they bring such unique stories. They are on mission in Africa, Tansania this most recent time, and I even was able to add some change to my international treasury. I have coinage from several nations now, and would need to catalogue it to be sure...

But they have very interesting stories to tell, that's always fun.

We were up near Vernal for it, and it was a trailer park where my grandparents are staying now. While we were up there my brother, cousins and I created Strongbadia. Lol. We just grabbed some miscelaneous rocks and carved our names into other rocks, etc. It was pretty funny, actually. We hope to go back next year, but I don't have huge hopes of anything still being there.

Today was a long day. Up at 7 for a class, rush down to the mall to attempt to get a new cell phone plan (I need one that will cover me in Georgia) and then back in time to do homework and get to my other class. I didn't get a cell phone then because the company I thought about going with (Verizon) wanted a $400 deposit just to sign up. Un-freakin'-believable.

So I went back to class, etc, just to steam down to Sprint's store on 12th North. I was told by the same guy that offered me the job that it's where he gets his and it was only $120 for his deposit. So I went down there and $200 and about an hour later, I have a brand new camera phone. It's actually quite cool, and just about exactly what I wanted to pay a month for it.

So I'm excited about that, if it can be called excitement when I'm so tired... I'm getting ready to hit the sack, just going to try out some other things/check news, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home