Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Beginning of the Second Cold War

You might not realize it, nor might you believe me when I say it. But I think we're in the beginnings of the next world wide crisis. You might think "No, duh!" after all this mess in the Middle East. But the monster that is lurking in the shadows is much bigger than we are as of yet prepared for. I think we've split our attentions poorly. And I just hope that someone in the military has caught on enough to plan something for this next event.

The Beginning

I find this particularly interesting because it is on the lines to fulfill a "prophecy" one of my friends told me about in 5th grade.

More then that, I fear for the world. Should this come to fruition, it's definately going to be our World War 3.

Edit:

I also found this article about China's military buildup. It's a link I found from Fark, if you've already read it. But it is a good read anyways. This one has a less anti-Chinese, but just as much a warning, tone than the previous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home