Monday, August 22, 2005

Today.

Whichever one of you is my secretary, put this on my TRAVEL HERE FRICKEN' FIRST list, k? Liberty, Ohio. I know it's probably not all it's cracked up to be, but still...

Today was a pretty good day. We had about... Almost 100 times as many calls today as yesterday. Which is about half as much as a usual Monday. Not that I'm complaining.

But the really cool part was the gratitude from people (BTW, I did slip up and say "Thank you for choosing... Er... Um..." today) whom I helped. I didn't do any of the actual resets, but I did do all of the talking and paperwork. But I was helping people today that had spoken with up to 7 agents (that's what I am) and been working on the SAME ISSUE for upwards of TWO MONTHS.

Even if I had these people on the phone for 40 minutes or more, on hold for probably half of the time, they still were very greatful. I started feeling that was really odd. And the people from India would THANK ME for putting them on hold. Every time that I did it, they would thank me. That was funny, I thought.

Well another day another dollar? Luckily I'm making more than a dollar per day. But I just decided that I would do a brief update for anyone that finds this interesting (and actually it's a trap... I'm searching for those of you that find this interesting so that I might commit you. Lol.)

Other then that, look over there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home