Monday, September 12, 2005

For your inconvenience.

Do to the sudden appearance and popularity of the IDIOT BOTS that have overrun Blogspot, I have unfortunately made it that <----> much more inconvenient for you to post on my blog. The first feature was a security feature so that if you commented, I would know who you were or find out rather quickly, this latter feature will make you fill out a stupid word box whenever you comment.

As much as I love having comments I'D LOVE IT EVEN MORE IF THEY HAD SOMETHING AT ALL TO DO WITH A LIVING, BREATHING PERSON.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, I know... I hate the word box too, I bet you it will apply to me as well though, so relish the thought that I suffer as much as you do. I got it after one of my friends added it to her blog. Unfortunately I felt it became necessary here.

I hope it trips up the damn bot something aweful, but that's wishful thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home