Saturday, October 08, 2005

"Oh no! You suck again!"

Ok, so not exactly a direct quote, like you would notice.

I feel rather badly about this whole thing. Like I'm failing a great number of people. All part of my dilusions I suppose... Perhaps I'll know when I once again am able to get online regularly and chat even.

I haven't had much time for friends lately. Those of mine that live in lands far off are probably wondering what is up, if they've noticed at all. It's always odd dealing with people like them... Relationships like that are always touch and go, always awkward for some reason.

But then there's you, you always make it touch and go, too. You come here, you chat with me, but you never have anything to do with me in real life. It's ok, I understand that you're not "allowed" to for the most part. But I always suspect that there's something more to it.

So how does it feel when I talk to you like this? When I leave you a "hidden" message? Hidden in plain sight? Do you jump up and down and say "Ah ha!", do chills run up and down your spine or do you pretend that you don't know? Perhaps the latter, or perhaps you never really do catch on. Me? I jump to conclusions. Anything and everything relates to me until proven otherwise in the court of law. That's why I'm always right. Y'see, when the universe revolves around your massive ego, assuming so makes it rather easy to know what's going on.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm posting again. I would have posted days ago, but AOL sucks eggs like you wouldn't believe. I've determined that there is a force in space and time that sucks more than a black hole, and possibly even more than microsoft. That would be AOL. Somehow their dumbass toolbar managed to redirect me when I was trying to get to my blog. I would navigate there, but it would pull up a search page saying that it couldn't find it. But on that search page, there was a link to my blog... That redirected me to that search page.

The really cool part is that Google links to my blog. So I pull up a google search and navigate to my... Nope, back to the search page. I even went so far as to pull up the cached version of my blog, and try to sign in. Just to get that friggen page again. Needless to say, I was done with being re-directed by Satan Suck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I armed myself. Litterally even. I am now the proud owner of a set of cheap swords. Cheap in relative price and quality, but beautiful none-the-less. They've been used, dinged to hell by some idiots trying to actually fight with them, but they're much better than a wooden version.

I was going to update "sir Justin" by doing a sith-type thing this year. Wearing a Vader Saber and all, but then I picked this up and thing I might wear these instead of my Daito. Either way, it's an update. One's neat and the other's a killer.

Heh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I almost nearly got back in the mood to write.

I'm talking about real writing, not this stuff that I play at here. For some reason this is really easy. I guess because it's more of a talking, just in a different medium.

But I almost started writing a story again. I've found a bad guy to add to one of my forth-coming epics. And I think I have a story (or stories) that I'd like to add and steal.

I keep leaning towards doing something in the Cthulu "mythos". Lots of ideas streaming out of that. Lots of modules that I think up in pieces. Lots of ideas.

The problem is the same as always. The come in snippets and snatches without order.

*shrug* A lot of new things, perhaps I'll get a short story out of it at least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got some stuff together for Halloween.

Not a terrible ammount, but some things to bring to work to try and attempt at making my desk not as plain jane as it is. I totally need some spider webs now that I think of it. I shall have to requisition some.

I have a skull and a bucket. Go me.

Ph34r the R34p3r.

Y3s.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's late and I'm rather much done. I'm already counting the days 'till my next check because I'm not as fiscally responsible (this time around) as I would like.

Ok, that's a little harsh. It's about time I actually did something for myself, other than eat, and I did actually manage to save part of my check.

It's actually kinda neat how I partitioned my monetary units and thinking. The stuff in savings is hands off.

To the point of it not even tallying when I think of my assets.

Same with my card at this point, too. I've got the tally rather high up there, to the point where I need to check before I get off this...

Sorry to those of you that plan to rob me. I'm all brokey.

That's it! I'll just get the cobwebs from my wallet!

Which reminds me... I managed to open my computer up last night and couldn't believe the space in there. It's really odd, actually. 90% of it in there is open space.

I'm looking to upgrade that now, rather than shell out the dough for something new. Much cheaper and I'll get exactly what I want (more or less, actually). It doesn't have nearly as much room for RAM as I would have hoped, but maybe I can by higher density cards. But the big thing it needs is a not sucky processor.

Oh, yeah, the reason cobwebs reminded me of it? There were cobwebs, actual spiderwebs, INSIDE OF MY COMPUTER.

I'm blaming Logan mostly, but it was really odd. That and the lint. I have seen dust in computers, but there's no reason for spiderwebs and lint to be attacking my 10 month old computer... I guess I should pick it up off the floor...

Alright. Bed time. Have to be up at 11. Heh, it's been a while since I could say that in seriousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more message for you. One that I probably beat into the ground:

There are some things that the higher units don't need to know. Always really what convinced me of where things lie with us.

I always stay away from sewing seeds of dissent, but I'm not one to bow before a tyrant, either.

Just odd of how many others there might be out there. How many times has this happened? How many times will this happen?

You can end it, the only one who can. I certainly can't do it for you.

But it seems like you like it well enough.

Better the evil that you know than the evil that you don't, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

You suck. Yep.

You'll have to tell, or show me, I'm leary about going very far on dial up these days. I'm definately probably not going to look up "Item # 631 on the budk site".

:-p

But I didn't know about the Katanas. Are those new? I didn't see any of that when I was over there an epoc ago.

Yeah, I just have my flimsy Chinese Swords. I feel like they are really easy to break.

Half tempted to pick something up from the shop down the street, a Katana or Ninjato. But I REALLY need something functional that isn't meant just to look cool.

10/10/2005 04:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home