Saturday, September 17, 2005

All this, and from a pig?

Ok, this was just too humorous to pass up. Learn about you in entirety by drawing a pig! Here are my results! I would have kept the pig, but I picked the wrong answer at one point and reset the page (it was an accident, like I know what they're going to say about me!).

So here's what you can tell about me, these are conclusions based off of how you answer your questions about your drawing:

- Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

- Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

- With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

- With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

Now you try, I promise it won't take much time away from your Snape enthralled day, but I was definately amazed at how well they pegged my sex life. C'mon, it'll be fun, or are you afraid that we might learn something of you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home