Sunday, March 26, 2006

Maybe I'm grumpy...

...and shouldn't be posting.

But I never am prone to allow my character to be so misjudged.

While you never openly said it, I don't like the implication that I'm a desensitized brute, there, kiddo.

To judge something that you know nothing about, and because someone told you? How can you actually call that a judgement at all? Do you take all of your knowledge of the universe in such a spoonfed manner..? I know that you don't. It's obvious because you've been "taught" that other things are wrong and that didn't stop you then.

I paintball, but not with the thought that I get to go and shoot someone.

It's a joke when you have a body count afterwards, but there's hardly any serious tone there in.

We hardly go out shooting each other.

That's not the goal.

As with all things, it is not always as it is meant to be.

But if you're going to hold the injuries against me, then I shall forever hold your sports against you.

Absurd, isn't it?

You play a strategy game in which your forces are merely pawns. You don't actually feel anything when you send them to sack the neighboring kingdom, or watch them slaughtered before you.

You play a game, in which your sword is your life, and you slice mercelessly through your opponents.

And to sit there and judge my game because someone walked off of the field with less than a bruise?

At least my openents never die.

I never kill them.

I never actually even harm them.

It is a sport the same as any.

No one is ever even accidently injured to the point of ever needing to be carried off of the field.

Say that about your precious sports.

You have a double standard there, and if you aren't seeing it, then there's nothing left there.

If you won't see that, then why should you see anything?

If you don't see that, then I am doubly surprised that you shouldn't judge me as your mother does.

A low blow perhaps, but I don't think you realize what it means to me to see you have such double standards there.

To so blatantly disregard what you want to.

That just means that you live off of your whims, and not the actual truth inherent in any statement.

It means that no discussion or fact, or God telling you to your face would ever mean anything to you, if you didn't want it to.

That's not something that I can value. So excuse me while I battle against it for your own good and those around you.

You don't like it because it's violent, then fine. But to compare to actually shooting someone, and then disregard the fact that you're waging actual virtual conquest...?

Give me a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home