Saturday, December 23, 2006

That's no Moon! That's a battlestation!

Yeah, actually it is a moon.

Is it sad that it's been so long since I've been here that FF didn't recognize my URL?

Yeah...

So I got fleet crashed two days ago, but I got a moon out of it and will have to live with it now.

A moon actually being the most singly hard to get and best strategic tool in OGame.

Also, an update from my previous post: I got a message back from someone in the city, but they've forwarded on my querry to someone else. I'll probably wait until the middle of next week to give them a call to find out what's going on with that. They made the mistake of giving me their phone number....


So today is Christmas Eve, eve... So it's Adam?

Bad joke from work...

I hope everyone is smarter than we are and has their shopping done...

I've been out shopping once and am already set to just hand everyone $20 and say "Have fun with that, see you next year!" Lol.... I've always been a lamer for gifts.

Only once or twice can I say that I actually put any effort into it, and one turned out ok, but I had an advantage, the other one, on the surface anyways, turned out perfect but I had an advantage...

So this year, I have the perfect gift, in my mind... I can't find one, naturally (I am in no way surprised), but I have decided that I won't rest until it is with it's rightful owner.

Can't wait for the reaction, rofl... Almost a little intimidated, believe it or not, there are strong powers at work here, but they obviously don't know who I am. I will come out ok and the like.

Also, I haven't gotten a chance to tell anyone, but I have finally unravelled the mystery behind my mystery trip.

Now I understand why this must be a secret and the like. Which means it is sealed away forever now.

It sounds like it might actually go threw as well. Some paperwork still needs to be signed and the like, which I'm told won't happen until January, but the people that will be deciding have already made preperations that make it look like we will definately be going out there...

Anyways, enough about me, what's up with you all?

That good, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home