Wednesday, January 19, 2005

All is forgiven.

It may take a little longer for the wounds and some of the bitterness to subside, but I think that I am nearly at peace again. I have forgiven those that wounded me, and done something that I had to do. Yet I still question if it conflicts with values. I know it is in direct contrast to what I have said and done for the last two months, but I have not lied. I need you to understand that I have suffered more loss and pain in two months than I would ever hope to, and I wouldn't change that now. But I do have to change how I've been handling it. And I feel that this is the best way. Perhaps this will be some kind of redeming factor, perhaps it will make me a better person, but I feel it need be done.

I still have another to speak with, but I spoke for an hour with someone whom I have outwardly hated for two months and who did the same. Who stabbed me and tore me asunder. But perhaps this will bring me peace and I can move on...

I don't know. I feel that I had to do it, but I didn't know how it would turn out. I'll be sorting that out for a while.

I know, as ambiguous as ever. Sorry to do that to you. If you need to know, you'll ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home