Saturday, March 19, 2005

This is from Fark, I thought we'd all need to read it. And then the irony is that it comes after me seeing and Unidentified Flying Obstacle last night to. Yes, you are a quick one, I changed the word. I was watching something flying around last night, and I'll find out tonight if it was just me walking past lights on a building or not. I know that doesn't do great bounds for my credibility, but Logan has just about 0 aircraft ever. So it wasn't something taking off from our airbase. That C-130 still bothers me though, I can't figure out where it came from... And I figure it was more likely one of those, but it disappeared in a hurry...

"How to tell if a UFO is terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. Hint No. 284: Most commercial pilots are not part-time proctologists"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home