Monday, April 25, 2005

Woe be unto those who cross me.

Give me a break.

Not only didn't they take a joke, they got pissed off about it. We do a little overstocking, they complain. The only thing that I did to them remotely resembling cruel was to hide every writing utensil in the store from them. Which they still had one. But I hid the coffee, too. But that's it. And all the sudden we're childish and assholes. Which is beautiful coming from them, who have been complaining about the same things like broken records for months. So today was round two. Quite a bit less agressive. The greatest minds in the store came together and steered it into a manageable, and altogether more appealing, direction. We basically have their jobs in our hot little hands.

After closing better and better every night, and yes - overstocking last night, we did even one more up tonight. We got the cooks involved. So we read their complaints and libelous materials (you would think that a journalism major would be more carefull) and we were left in wonderment when they left the EXACT messes for us that they claim that we leave for them. So tonight I have mountains of proof. I took nearly 80 photographs with my new camera phone, before and after pictures, of our nice clean store. OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER EVEN BEEN HINTED AT BEING DIRTY. And I even have a voice recording of the shiftleader calling me an asshole. It is rather faint, but you can hear her say asshole and me smugly say "Thank you" at the end of the recording for her giving me something for which I can fire her for. Not to mention that they left nasty messages in the computer for Richard with the same tone and vocabulary.

So 80 pictures of our clean store for the GMIT (General Manager in Traning) and for the District Manager (DM). Whom of course they threatened to get involved over our "childishness". And I have all the proof I need to get them fired. We're not out to impress them, we're out to get the GMIT's attention so that she knows what's going on, which she has for weeks now. And if they decide to take anything to the DM, then I have audio that I can play for him and pictures to show. They're going to get me for going in the office and moving some pens around, for stocking things too high, and for moving a box. All minor pranks that were meant to annoy. And they come at me after harrassing us for weeks and think they're going to do anything to me for something that minor?

Anyways, it was a frustrating, and fulfilling day. We actually hope this time that they complain, because we have mountains of evidence in support of our case. And if they don't, we've also won, but a much smaller victory. The GMIT has even considered, strongly, pulling a surprise inspection on them in the morning to see how they are doing. To see what they are doing. I of course plan to be there to defend my case if need be. And again Tuesday morning when the DM shoes up.

They've definately messed with the wrong people this night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home