Thursday, May 26, 2005

Do you got Gaim?

Sorry, had to work that pun in there because I thought of it last night. I'm very pleased with that program, if you couldn't tell.

So I'm going back home again this weekend, effective in a couple of hours. I'm going to have to call Convergys from there. But I get to have fun rather than sit around at home, or look for a job. Which wouldn't be so bad if that weren't the only thing that I'd have. But more and more I'm looking like I want to work for Convergys. Regardless of the stuff that they (or the customers, which is less of a problem) might put me through, I'm thinking the benefits are enough for me for now.

Nothing's really changed since last night, so that's why the short post. I'm just angry at our internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home