Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I probably have to do this fast...

Our stupid internet connection has been down all day. Down until I told one of my roommates about it, then it came up.

I filled out my application for Convergys today. Yeah, I'm consorting with the enemy. Nearly half of the people that I know read this work for Icano, and I'm reasonably sure that the two companies don't cooperate. But it'll be about a $2.00 raise, more in a month. So I'm happy with that. I'll be making money on par with management at Carl's Jr. Which means that there's only room to go up. So I'm pleased with that.

But today's been a waiting game, waiting for my illusive internet to return. So I've installed some things, and am cleaning up files and my room. I didn't even need to be asked, lol. I did get one very good thing done though, I managed to get a client that will run my MSN, AOL, and Yahoo chats at the same time. Not only at the same time, but I don't even need the programs, all I have to do is have the passwords/etc and I can tell this program to log on for me. It's beautiful. Now I can talk to all of my IM friends with one program!

Well, tomorrow I'm headed back to Layton for the weekend. It's a holiday, so my family wanted me back. I'll hopefully be scheduling an interview over the phone, because their website won't let me do it like they said it would... Oh, well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home