Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back in Logan.

So yeah, I'm back in Logan. Good thing I bought that game, 'cause I'd have nothing else to do right now. But it was interupted when Norton blocked an intrusion attempt. Normally that wouldn't be post worthy, it happens routinely while I'm surfing the net. Catch is that I wasn't just not on the net, when I tried to get on earlier it couldn't SEE the net.

So that was actually a good thing, go figure.

So I'm going to close with something quite interesting. This one's kinda funny because it references Shakespear and the Simpsons in an off sort of way. Scientists believe that names have something to do with the way our brains percieve smells. Now for the Shakespear quote that should be obvious by now: "A rose by any other name will smell as sweat." And Bart's retort? "Not if you call it a stink blossom."

Enjoy: http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1371630.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home