Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Shhhh!! I'm in bed.

Sorry, I got a wild hair to write something cryptic and pointed for some reason, so Tough!

So here we are, chatting it up, I don't even know you. I've spoken to you for months now, but we've never met. I've seen you before, even before we met, but how did we meet? Neither of us know. You insist that it was through a median that I didn't even know existed. But that never stopped us from being friends...

Mysterious stranger, we never knew each other, and found each other waiting. We became fast friends and have never stopped. It's odd, really.

And there you are, reading this.

Did you know that I knew you before we met? How mysterious. Terribly mysterious. I knew when I saw you the first time that you were someone I wanted to meet. Shhh. I can't let you know that. I watched you a bit for over a year. Not because I'm a stalking creep, but because you were there every time I turned around. Did you know it too? Or is that something you will never admit? I'd still like to meet you. But there's no chance to survive, someone has set us up the bomb.

Then the bomb went off and we're picking up the pieces of what? Of nothing, really...

I suppose I've said too much. But to be honest you'd have to be blind not to see. I'm rather surprised that I haven't been called on it. It's plain to see. I wish I could fight it more, but this is something that I'll have to hold out on. I don't think it would work, not that I wish it would fail. But I know the only way to fight it is to see if it passes, and suffer whilst it doesnt.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Had to switch things up again.

If you couldn't figure it out, it's about two sepperate people, from different countries even.

One of whom I am chatting with at the moment. Let's see if they're blind and know it's about them. Or if they'll bone up and admit that they knew all along.

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Not yet, still waiting.

9/15/2005 04:59:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

Ode to a Stranger.

If I hadn't already been told about this, I probably would have thought this an electronic serenade. ^_^

9/22/2005 12:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home