Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Remember - "Today is the best day of the rest of your life."

I love that quote. Sean Woodward spouted that beauty. Revel in the hope that it inspires. Today is the best day of the rest of your life, cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, well there's more, but not much, with my history teacher back in town I find much of my fight is spent there, but here we go anyways:

I don't think this was the approach Bush should have taken: But perhaps that's just me.

And then:

If you ever think that you're doing something rather difficult, pull up this website and take a look. I know that I was impressed, I can hardly build anything in that median.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I finally have an additional insight into why you actually might read this (thanks Kevin) and I'm glad to hear it. It's nice to know that you can read interposed notes of mind-read drool and still find it entertaining, heh. It actually inspires me a bit, even if I feel like the legs have been cut out from under me again...

Just once, I'd like things to go right and have never a doubt in the world. For me to be confident in myself when I don't need it. Like lately I've had great things said about me, but I'm trapped feeling that somehow I don't really live up to it, or something. Doubting things that I really shouldn't, that have to be jumped into, but I can't bring myself to jump. After all, I might land on someone and I couldn't bear the loss...

I suppose marriage will be like that, that's when I'll know that it's right, right? That I am completely confident in what I am doing and there's not a thing in the world that can stop it.

Geez, I sound like a total girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

How many times do you hear guys talking and planning about marriage? Now take away from that the number of guys ACTUALLY ABOUT TO PROPOSE OR ARE MARRIED. What are you left with? Me, apparently.

Thus I sound like a girl.

Women are the ones that spend half their lives dreaming about their perfect man and their perfect wedding. I know, I'm over generalizing, but still...

9/13/2005 08:05:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

That is also a good point, touche.

9/14/2005 05:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home