Wednesday, December 14, 2005

And the undead are like, a bunch of friends, demanding constant attention!

Demananding constant attention, will only lead to attention, and when they get that attention, they use it to ask for attention...

Indeed.

But when you think of that, you hurt your mind, and you'll need your mind for later on.

Needing a mind for later on, is a friend that comes at a price. But when you hate the friend that comes at a price, you will play the drums to help you sleep.






And if you thought I came up with that, you're mad. I'm not that creative, as wierd as it is.

I have access to my voicemail again, if you need to call and leave a message in the future, I can actually get it! lol

Also, apparently I still have like a $9 credit on my phone bill, much to my surprise.

I should change my phone number and have them screw up more often.

...

Anyways, I had something actually important to share... Oh well.

Hopefully the internets will have need to fear me in the near future. Busy weekend already. It's nuts, my week is over as of tomorrow...

...

A little known fact is that my TL has been... worrying? in my general direction. I've been on one of the "shit lists" for a little while and need to get off it in a hurry, but I came up with a plan to A) keep me off it and B) prove I shouldn't be there, and C) get me off of it currently and blame it on the system.

I actually hope I'm on the list tomorrow, because my plan involved taking a screen shot of every ticket before I close it. Not as tedious as it sounds, I promise. But I hope it proves my innocence and not my guilt.

...

Anyhoo... My new secret assault plan has been launched. You have no chance to survive, make your time.

3 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Diabolical? Just silly and precise allat once.

12/17/2005 12:53:00 AM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

By the way. It doesn't hurt to think it out. My lil bro talks like that all the time. Somehow I get it.

12/17/2005 12:57:00 AM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

I likes to comment in bundles.

12/17/2005 12:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home