Monday, December 19, 2005

Here I am, and you're the same. You're just me, by another name.

So here we are, and there ye be. Thar she blows accross the see.

I try to rhyme, it doesn't fit me. Run like hell before I laugh with glee!

He... He...

I hope you don't mind if I simply float here. I don't want to say anything but float for I have already damaged what wasn't mine in the first place.

I hope you don't mind that I simply stare at you. The pain and anger won't cross my face, the same that pulls me all to waste.

I hope you don't mind that I talk to you as though you are here. You're always here, but never. You're always talking, but say nothing, always listening but use it not.

And what in all of goodness are you trying to accomplish?

If there is a demon that plagues me now, you are it.

You befriend me, leaving me snippets of joy and hope. Then you devour my soul and all else with it. Whatever is left, you take.

Do it maliciously? Maybe not. It happens just the same, and there are scarce exceptions for accidents in these times.

For instance: It is an accident, it is all in my head. Every little stab, every claim to want me dead. If that is the case, and lord may it be, why is it that you won't have anything to do with me?

It doesn't make a lick of sense to say the least.

So her we be, in fantasy. You set your trap and wait for me. I come down a path divine, swallowed whole by a giant swine. You lay a trap, and lay it well. And when I've won, you start to sell. I buy and buy and buy and break. Just to find my last mistake.

And there you are, innocent to be sure. But the feeling that I'm duped weighs even more.

So we part are ways, our eyes both "teared". To come back again, war paints all smeared.

A cycle it must, a cycle it be. The only one that can do this to me.

I've asked me once, twice for eternity, why does it matter? Why at all?

And no answer still, just the solemn reminder that it does, it will, and there's nothing to be done about it.

...

Here's to the injustices of the world. The compassionate, the good, the right and the bold; shall never at once, the world hold.

They'll fight to share it, to win it for man. And in the end no one gives a damn.

I fight and perish and burn and flee and weep and gnash and starve and freeze and suffocate and suffer.

To all of your glee. You might not want it, you might not cause it, but a lot it does when you won't pitch in to stop it.

Blame you? No, not in the least. But wish you would help me, to slay this big beast.

I know we can do it, I've seen it been done. But no one will help me, not even one.

Feelings of aloneness. Never made much sense. I wasn't going to do a couple of things that I did here, but I did it.

If the rhyming was bad, I must say tough on this one, I didn't mean for the whole thing to be like that, but it worked out that way.

Anyways.

Don't take it personally. Remember, with me I address the masses more than the asses... ER... singular individuals in life. Generally.

I can see my new years resolution is kicking off great already.

Still lurking around? Was this another one of your crumbs? Or do we just have lousy timing there, kiddo?

You seemed excited to add me, at least.

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Geez lame-o.

You totally should have.

I would go into perceptions and everything.

But would it be simple enough to counter with "You're not as dark and *blah* as you think you are."?

Yeah... Wierd...

12/22/2005 08:43:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

I join nothing. If I just so happen to be trudging down the same path as someone else, so be it. Maybe it was fate? But I do it because it's the best thing to do at that time.

Aloneness comes and aloneness goes, and it's also susceptable to perception, such as if someone were to be invisible (or at least hidden), you would feel as though you were alone even if they were with you always.

But if you percieve them to be with you, whether they are or not, then you are never going to feel alone.

I know that there are people "with" me. But that's not exactly the point. There are many "beings" that I percieve to be with me, whether or not they really are is another matter.

A messy topic to be sure. And one that I should be loath to get into this early in the morning...

12/24/2005 06:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home