Wednesday, March 29, 2006

10-4 little buddy?

I don't get it.

This is why I don't like so much dealing in the ambiguity department.

Ok, pick youself up off the floor, I'm serious.

I only really do it to protect those that haven't stated otherwise.

I really don't care if you know anything about me.

But if we're going to play the honesty game, that means all cards face up, you.

And I'm not just saying the ones on the table, either.

I see that Queen of Hearts in your sleeve, but I don't want to accuse you of cheating if it will force my hand as well, right?

But I have all of my cards face up.

And what's more, if it was me you were referring to there, I don't want any part of it.

It's why the first relationship of mine ended as it did, and I'll be damned if another one will follow suit.

No one should have to 'force' themselves to love anyone. If it isn't there, it isn't, and anything but is a lie.

I couldn't force myself if I tried, and I have definately tried, but unfortunately it always turns out misleading the other person and getting you all tangled up in that web later.

And that's not the sort of web you want to be tangled up in.

So while the puzzle piece is close enough to be forced, I'm letting you know that it better not be.

Because I don't need charity. I don't want people looking out for me 'just because'. It should come natural. It should be the same as it would be with anyone else in the human race.

That or it will forever be tainted and second rate.

10-4, bud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home