Sunday, June 25, 2006

"These are not the droids you're looking for."

Tomorrow the insanity begins. I expect my collossal shipment to come in with about 75% of my compy components.

Welcome to your knew home.

Right now, I'm in the middle of downloading Fedora, which is nuts, because as much as I don't like windows, I never actually considered this step.

Lucky for me they have a 64 bit OS function, but I'm nervous as hell because I don't know what it's like. At all.

So we'll see. I might have to download the damn thing twice because I'm not sure the new beast can boot from DVD. If not, we'll figure something out. Who knows.

As an extra bonus, it's for a potential knew job. And I'll be learning something new.




Additionally, I find that my will is pathetically weak as of late.

I bought a MMORPG game yesterday at the swap meet. I guarantee it's going to a worthy cause, so it helps my conscience.

I bought Guild Wars for all of you WOW zealots. I hear there's some strife there.

It would be better if I had someone to play with, but I want to learn the game and I'm not really asking anyone to sign up.

I know that would make it all the more addicting.

lol.

Anyways.

This will be a very experimental week indeed.

By this next weekend I will have my new computer built, the other parts will be shipping this week.

On top of that, I am running a Star Wars Miniatures Tournament for those interested.

Ebon Root at Noon on this upcoming Saturday.

It's $5 entry fee to help cover prizes and it's 150pt armies.

Armies will have to be of the same faction, no crossing factions like rebel/new republic, etc.




Anyways, I should be heading for bed a while ago. I don't have much luck with these over night installs and the like, so I pray it goes off without a hitch... Stupid 3GB OS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home